Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST///M View Post
All of you dreaming of a new M2 are really just dreaming about a new 1M. The M2 at a 55k MSRP is not a bargain M car and never will be. The original MSRP of the 1M was around 44k and has since appreciated a minimum of 15k as a result of it's popularity. Instead of wasting your time dreaming of a new not so "budget M" use your 55K on a lightly used 1M, which will offer much better return in the foreseeable future and will forever be a classic. If you want a budget M, the M235i is your only hope
No thanks. I actually want to drive an M2 and use it, not have a collector car like a 1M that will sit there in the garage, and have me worry about its appreciating value. Not to mention the new M components such as brakes and suspensions are an upgrade too.

My plan is to skip a lot of options, to ED and break the under $50k barrier. Let's see if that'll be possible.
or you could just not give a crap!

I drive my 1M 120 miles a day and it is my daily driver.....I don't give a crap for values or whatever.....all I care about is that I drive one of THE best cars ever made every single day and love every minute of it!
Appreciate 0