View Single Post
      12-22-2020, 06:33 PM   #6975
nioh_lbbm2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTAR View Post
Today I received my VRSF catless downpipe and charge pipes.

I'm pretty pissed because (i) I paid $70 extra for cerakoting and it showed up with no cerakoting, (ii) the sponsor post on this forum says that cerakoting is free of charge, and (iii) when trying to contact VRSF, I saw that the intercooler that I just bought 2 weeks ago (and couldn't install without today's delivery of charge pipes) is now on sale for $70 cheaper.

Question: the inside diameter of the downpipe is 3.5"....is that correct for our application or did I also receive the wrong size? Its called a 4" downpipe on the site.

I was excited to do my FBO install over this long weekend but its looking like it wont happen
It's 4" on the turbo side only but I don't think it means 4" ID. it's 4" OD if i'm not mistaken
Ditch VRSF' downpipe for any other catless DP with the mounting brackets just like OEM. I wouldn't want all that shaking and jarring transferred into the entire exhaust.

File a credit card chargeback at this point if you're not getting a response from VRSF.
Many credit cards also offer price protection in the event the price of the product you just recently bought drops so look into that too if you really want.
Appreciate 0