View Single Post
      04-26-2017, 10:59 PM   #182
M2Dynamic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M2

I'll just give you my experience with the MPE so far.

When I first got it I was kinda skeptical and not in awe of it but was still happy with it. It made the car louder than oem but it made it louder with the stoke tone and burbles which I already loved on the car. The cars sound stock was amazing. This just kind of amplified the car and I was happy with it. Another thing that pushed me towards getting it was the Bluetooth valve and the carbon fiber tips. The versatility the valve provides is great- open when you want to rumble. Close when your around your neighborhood. Great.

Fast forward a month. Added catless DP's. Now I was really wowed. The car was an animal. It was similar to before in comfort and the valve closed. Open the valve put it in sport or sport+ and the car became an absolute animal. By animal I mean I've had gtr and amg guys come up to me with aftermarket exhausts and ask wtfffff I had done to my car. That's all I had done so far and it completely changed the complexity of the car. It had a completely different identity now. It sounded like a 600+ hp car that wanted to take on anything that came up to it. (Good and bad lol) so I turn it off when I'm around the American muscle cars that always Wana race in a straight line which I'm not a huge fan of.

On top of that my buddy hooked it up I got it for 2700 installed brand new with the cf tips. He gave me close to his cost I guess. Anyways it was welll well worth the money for me after the catless dp. If you're not going catless think of it as amplified oem exhaust with versatility. I think it's worth it. Good luck and hope you enjoy is if you decide to get it! FSociety can attest to the insane sounds my car makes now.
Appreciate 4
FSociety3812.50
nacaruh414.50
Prodigy.697.50
AndrewC198910931.00