View Single Post
      05-26-2020, 02:36 PM   #211
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Yeah it'll be hard to keep the car cool, but not impossible. Csf sells a triple pass ac delete radiator that will really help with that. Then you can add a custom oil cooler to deal with oil temps. If you're crazy enough you can also add water sprayers.

A maxed out dinan turbo at sea level will probably yield you 440 whp max and that might be optimistic. The ps1 which flows more than the dinan turbo tapped out at 440 whp, so you might be looking at the 420 whp range.

But remember as you increase boost your iat's goes up too, and that will impact your engine's cooling. So you need to get a good intercooler.
I hear ya.

Altho, not willing to loose AC on my daily driver. I have the larger CSF radiator, oil, and DCT coolers, and do88 larger aux radiator.

IC will be changed to the Evo3 Comp that fits the M235i soon, with some help from another forum member that did this on his M2 recently. IAT management looks very impressive.

I'll do the tune thru Halim who seems pretty good about timing, boost, and temp mgmt. Then we'll see how she holds up on track heat wise this summer.
Appreciate 0