01-27-2020, 03:51 PM   #32
heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTR View Post
My own personal experience was based on statistics. You can't argue with the numbers. It's a proven fact that these Jeeps with their terrible reliability rankings still give you better odds of being trouble free than something like a 4Runner, which is normally towards the top of the reliability lists. The absolute stupidity on this board is astonishing. This really shouldn't be hard to understand.
Yes. Yes it is as you are proving at your own expense. You let us know these statistics that prove Jeeps being more trouble free than pretty well any vehicle.

Oops. Did I just post statistics that show that 4Runners are amongst the vehicles kept the longest by owners with nary a mention of Jeep?

https://www.iseecars.com/cars-people-keep-longest-study

Now that's not necessarily reliability proof but if you had any sort or retort in regards to Jeep being at the bottom of automobile reliability you could come back and say they last forever but not according to this statistic and certainly not compared to a 4Runner. For the record I don't care about the 4Runner or Toyota but the facts are the facts.

Last edited by heavyD^2; 01-27-2020 at 03:58 PM..
Appreciate 0