05-07-2020, 03:32 AM   #158
Bee Pee
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeav View Post
I also just flashed the new THOR M2 N55 GTS Transmission Tune as well as their THOR M2 Competition Dynamic Package (Steering, LSD, and MDM). I'll be reviewing that hopefully by the end of the weekend. I just want to get some seat time with the entire package to get a true feel for the adjustments. For what it's worth, THOR has been working on the M2 N55 GTS Transmission tune for quite some time now and from what I can initially see - it really is the GTS transmission tune adopted for our N55 vehicles which lack the drive modes that the S55 has.
Sub'd for yr feedback esp about n55 GTS trans tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Debt View Post
Very interested in the THOR feedback for the steering and LSD. Would love to get less intrusion w/o completely disabling the nannies
I have Thor Dynamic on my OGM2 - with latest istep, EPS is very good so I have MDM set to comp and MDiff to CS (GTS in Thor-speak) - love it. Less wiggle from the rear when booting it from a launch and handling balance feels more neutral although my car's setup didn't understeer much at all before Thor flash.

Rear camber set at -1.5deg helps straight line traction w/o impacting rear end grip in the bends and DSC intrusion is far less.
Endeav388.50
M2Debt98.00
///M TOWN13117.00