View Single Post
      05-04-2020, 09:50 PM   #156
Endeav
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BRG G80 M3

Finally got around to installing the new headlights I had built. I had them built by a local business - Tom @ WinnipegHID is a stand up guy and was able to complete the build in a timely manner while keeping it clean. He was able to hide all of the new drivers and wiring inside the actual headlight so everything looks OEM inside the engine bay. Nothing extra hanging around or visible. I used BavGruppe components and had Tom @ WinnipegHID black out the OEM housing. It's a mixture of gloss and matte black on different parts of the headlight. It's quite difficult to get a good photo of the paint without the lens reflection. The new LED brow and halos are incredibly bright, and the added demon eye adds for a nice "mean" touch to the front end. All OEM functions are retained, and no codes were thrown!

I also just flashed the new THOR M2 N55 GTS Transmission Tune as well as their THOR M2 Competition Dynamic Package (Steering, LSD, and MDM). I'll be reviewing that hopefully by the end of the weekend. I just want to get some seat time with the entire package to get a true feel for the adjustments. For what it's worth, THOR has been working on the M2 N55 GTS Transmission tune for quite some time now and from what I can initially see - it really is the GTS transmission tune adopted for our N55 vehicles which lack the drive modes that the S55 has.

Look forward to your opinions on the headlights.

Appreciate 2
Bee Pee1762.00