View Single Post
      08-09-2019, 12:04 PM   #78
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Yeah even with the stg 2 race gas tune, downpipe, all that good stuff the GT350 just still walked out of my life. My E92 M3 at close to stock power and full weight pulls pretty even with them. Would think the M2 at this level would do the same when can keep it at full power. Both run away from them in the corners like you said. Strangely I have found the GT350 to be the most under driven common track car in this area though - it's very strange.

I apparently had a moment of weakness the other night. Sounds like I have an xdi hpfp & pure stg 2 turbo inbound. Still going forward with the WMI & IC swap as well. Hopefully this keeps everything happy. PI would be the next step with a bigger tank. Also got the PR coils coming as well. Going to see how much ethanol I can go with on this combo at the track. Hopefully can find a consistent happy place that doesn't take too much fiddling with. Not sure if it will all make it on the car by the end of the month though for COTA.

Going to take a look at the wifi device. Took the laptop for a spin last time
Very nice, should be a blast!

Since you’re already committed to a bigger HPFP & PS2, my recommendation would be to hold off on the WMI until you get the car dyno tuned on an E30-45 mix and get some logs at the track. It’ll take some dialing in with that combo and it’ll be good to have a base dataset to work with before you throw another variable in the mix.

Then, you can add the WMI to see the impact on that setup. And then also try WMI with a 93 octane dyno tune to see if that’s more convenient than ethanol. And lastly, a dyno tune with both E40+ and WMI.

Lots of experimenting in your future, but should be fun. I’m curious to hear how much more lag the PS2 gives you around town in rush hour traffic, and the final combo that you go with for the track bc I may need to go that route to stay on top at my annual track battle.
Appreciate 0