View Single Post
      08-06-2019, 02:03 PM   #74
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Going to be interesting to see how the E30 & WMI works for you. If you do end up having to upgrade the HPFP do you think you will be able to go all the way to E85?

Just seeing the temps drop quicker is still definitely nice. Hopefully giving you a bit more power until they get back up there. We are converting over to an S55 IC setup & should be ready to go before my next COTA trip. Not sure how much that is going to help (if any) - will run a log of it without WMI to see what it does. Maybe A2W is part of the solution, maybe not - haven't seen anyone push that conversion on the track yet.

How does your car pull approaching redline? Still pretty strong until the temps get too high? Didn't think so on the venting, just seeing what your setup is. I have a gts style hood incoming - hoping it buys me at least half a degree of cooling
The B48/58 pump doesn't provide enough flow for full E85. You'd have to go XDi for that. And, my understanding is a bigger turbo than my Dinan would be needed to exploit anything above E40.

Power still drops to redline, but it's better with the Dinan turbo vs the stock turbo. As for IAT impact to power, it really is pretty amazing how strong the power remains with E30 vs gas. Even in my 100 octane logs, you can see the E30 does a better job at keeping power levels up as IATs go 125-150F.

Definitely interested in seeing how the A2W and GTS hood helps! We're all searching for solutions!
Appreciate 1
OG Shark4692.50