View Single Post
      07-30-2019, 06:15 PM   #21
BlacMacJac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW '20 M2C

was given (a friend had it just sitting around) a Porsche branded CTEK, the "Charge-O-Mat" model, which I'm told is basically the current CTEK3300 - but because it has a cig lighter plug, I had to get a couple of adaptors - the eyelet comfort connect and the cig lighter converter.

I hooked up to the posts in the trunk, per @longbeachbluem2, and the middle yellow LED on the comfort plug immediately began blinking. Once I plugged in the CTEK, I changed the mode to "car", but neither of the charging lights, on the CTEK, came up but the plug's yellow light still blinks yellow. I disconnected the CTEK, checked my connections and the in-line fuse, plugged it all back in and now the CTEK LED sits on the "power" icon and pressing the mode doesn't change anything.

is my new M2C battery that low? I ask because a google search for the blinking yellow LED on the comfort says that is an indication of a low battery...

will call CTEK tomorrow but thought maybe someone here had some insight and guidance. thanks!!
Appreciate 0