12-05-2019, 05:19 PM   #79
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
Lots of Max fans in this thread it seems. And generally everyone has been voting for a driver with either RB, Ferrari or Merc.

I'll say it again, for me, the best driver of the year was Sainz Jr. Showed lots of improvement not only in the car but his driving throughout the whole year. Had some incredible battles and slick racing, as well as generally outperforming his teammate, especially during the races. Throughout the season, he faced some pretty big challenges including having to come through the field a few times with great results.

The drivers in the top 3 teams are all great, Bottas showing his new found hunger and making strides to step up against Hamilton, Hamilton showing us why he's a champ yet again incredible to see such flawless driving for the most part, Vettel had a poor season in my opinion we'll see if he can keep up with Leclerc next year, Leclerc changing his driving style to be more aggressive after his incident with Max, Max with a couple of wins in the Redbull-Honda most people anticipated would take longer to get there, and Albon also stepping up and having some great races despite starting from the back a few times-he's only going to get better.

All great drivers, but my vote for overall Driver of the Year for the 2019 season still goes to Sainz Jr.
Well...Charles crashed today during the 2020 tyre test ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0