View Single Post
      06-14-2020, 06:14 PM   #113
Rascasse_M2C
Rep
Drives: VFII Redline Commodore & M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2abbit View Post
Did you drive the car much before the coilovers? I'm curious if you could share your thoughts on them so far!
I actually received the M Performance coilovers at time of vehicle handover/delivery. But chose to drive the M2 Comp first on OEM setup to get a feel for car and be able to appreciate any noteable change that fitting the M Performance kit brought.

So I drove the M2C 2,560Miles/4,100KM's before fitting. Initial impressions however are great! I’m so incredibly impressed with the M Performance suspension improvements their install have brought. More direct steering feel, improved the whole appearance of the M2 and no trade off in comfort. Firm, but never crashy over road imperfections.

Lowered 25mm up front & 28mm in the rear, along with BMW’s recommend ‘Street’ settings of rebound & compression damping. At least removing the OEM 'up on toes' stance.

If I had my time again, I'd still go the same choice.

I have however my first track day on July 11th, so will be able to report back then with more detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csbear View Post
Which Vorsteiner are those? Offsets? (I dont have an Instagram account, so couldn't verify the model.. )

I will be getting M Performance coilovers soon myself... and then change the wheels as well.
Nice choice! They're Vorsteiner VFF-103's in gunmetal finish. 19x9.5 +22 front / 19x10.5 +34 rear.
Appreciate 0