Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '89 Land Cruiser, '18 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebisu8 View Post
Yesterday I swapped out some small items, I was very hesitant to actually do them as I didn't want to go down this route with this car but a couple things kinda fell in my lap and here we are.

I swapped out the stock AW mirror caps and mirror glass in favor of OEM CF Mirror Caps and Euro Mirror Aspherical Glass. I'm still undecided on keep the CF but will decide to leave or swap the stock back on after I get my other CF pieces on. I also believe that CF caps look good with a CF roof which I'm also on the fence because I really really enjoy the slick top. I mean I could always plug in the CF roof and wrap it white!? Wouldn't that be something haha.

I'm going to have to grab some shots of it outside to get a better feel for them. As for the euro glass, it's just a nice to have like having some JDM parts for my Honda's back in the day. They don't break the bank but add a little touch IMO. Not for everyone but that's ok, I'm not spending YOUR money, right?
All about the little touches. Looks fantastic. I want to do this mod to mine. Totally get the JDM/Euro "rarity" over here in the states too.
Appreciate 2
ebisu81079.50