11-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #6
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanWrapCo View Post
Sorry bud. Not buying that lol
95% of scratches will not disappear. Take a wire brush to vinyl like you can PPF and the vinyl will be trash. The PPF will truly heal and the vinyl will not.

I could just hear that conversation play out on the phone "sorry mister customer you just need to take a blow torch to your vinyl and it'll be all good" hahahahaha ROFL!

I'm not here to have a pissing match with you bud. I was simply trying to help educate the OP with his options. At the end of the day it's his money and his choice.
Yes, because customers frequently take wire brushes to cars, and that happens on a daily basis driving. It's a cool demo, but really how practical is that test? I'm not here to argue, simply trying to inform from experience. You can keep taking what I say out of context, doesn't matter to me. I personally wouldn't take any company seriously that owns a "rap" company, and uses terms like bud and ROFL; I expect some level of professionalism from people I am giving my money to. You clearly aren't understanding my point, you're trying to sell a product and a service. I've said all I need to say.
Appreciate 1
omasou2079.50