11-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #87
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C & 18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
I get my answers from the source, being involved with the platform for over 2yrs as well.

These questions have been asked about million time from same people who don't search or read through manual or pages. I think I remember you from the X3 section lol

bootmod3 enthusiast group on Facebook; use search feature on left side you will see this

S55 main thread in M3/M4 section also has this info too
Good for you that you know so much. But I don't understand what's up with your superiority complex. And yes, I have an X3. Bravo, Mr. Sherlock. It's right below my avatar, and I use the same username across the forums. So what?

Funny how you never answered the question, ironically. Nice deflection. And thanks for the help.

I'll go digging for that information. No problem. There is nothing in the "manual" though about the stages, as you claim. It is baffling why this information is not easily accessible for somebody who is new to this, and researching their options.

Whereas other tuners, with their map notes, are crystal clear about hardware requirements. They even go as far as saying what is required, versus what is just recommended. Like Cobb, as you can see.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Map Notes for BMW N54 Accessport (7).pdf (431.3 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by Lotus99; 11-30-2018 at 05:51 PM..
Appreciate 0