View Single Post
      08-30-2016, 09:33 AM   #1116
dhinkchika
Rep
Drives: 2019 G05 X5 xDrive 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloPoke View Post
So even after my diff was fixed, this situation is still being a pain in my ass. Called on 8/24 and they stated that my work order was completed 8/22. Called back on 8/25 to see if it was on a truck and they told me the work order had just been completed that day. Called back 8/27 and they said it was being picked up. Called back today and it still has not been picked up. A coworkers M2 had his work order completed on 8/26 at the same VPC and his is already my on a truck. Enough is enough already.
I am in the same boat. Repairs on my car were completed on 8/25 and it was supposed to be on the truck on 8/26.

It still hasn't left the Port Hueneme VPC as of today. I called BMW NA and they were like their responsibility ends after handing it over to the carrier, the carrier would be in touch with the dealer, and I should call them if the car did not get to the dealer by Friday 9/2.

Since I dropped off my car in Munich on 6/18, and its already been 10 weeks+, I asked them for compensation. The rep tried to brainwash me into thinking I still have time for the 10th week to end, inspite of me explaining that 73 days had expired since drop off as of today. She nonchalantly suggested I could email the ED department and "try" for compensation.

This is extremely pathetic customer service and I totally regret going for a BMW. Next time, Porsche/Merc/Audi may be getting my money.

Question for the members here:

Do you know any avenues of escalation that have worked in the past to get compensation addressed for issues like this? I can email the ED department, but after the non-commital reply of the rep, I am not sure that it's going to have any effect.
Appreciate 0