View Single Post
      08-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #1103
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTofthe916
The frustrations voiced, while understandable are kind of humorous. People build up their ED as some magical unicorn pivoting around their car. I would argue that the car is a small piece of it - I mean common, assuming you follow BMW break in you're limited quite a bit for 1,200 miles. Having lived in Germany for three years with my e90m3 and then my F83m4 I can tell you, other than looking good, you're going to get blown by with some Opel station wagon driven by a soccer mom going 220+km/hr. Lol.

Stuff happens in any business model (you're not that special hopefully they communicate issues in a timely manner and give you reasonable options. take the loaner. Drive the hell out of it and enjoy your trip. Take a ton of photos. Go to the ring, go to Spa, enjoy the alpine roads. You won't regret the trip.

Your M will be waiting for you
Break in. Haha. What's that? Maybe you get blown past by granny in her Opel/VW wagon. Me not so much.

People pay a lot of money to fly to Germany to get there cars. It shouldn't be ruined in this manner.

I love all the tool bags that post nonsense on this issue.
Appreciate 0