medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1M View Post
Ok, so to complicate things.....

I had a talk with my SA this evening before he left work.....he works at one of the local BMW Dealerships in the DC Metro area which includes Maryland and Virginia. Please don't ask me which!

Well, he told me his dealership received 7 allocations for the M2cs????? He double ck'd while I was on the phone and that's what was in the system. How is this even remotely possible? He couldn't explain?

I'm deciding on whether to pull the trigger on one or not? I'm definitely on the fence!

Thinking the whole limited edition/production thing is going to go out the window???
Is it possible that one owner has multiple dealerships. For instance Hendrick BMW of NC received two allocations. They have two dealerships in town. There could also be some dealing already behind the scene where they have traded inventory for more CS cars. Or they straight up got 7. In that area could they be military or other special program cars?

It's still limited, but don't waste your time if expecting it to increase in value. It's going to be tough to beat for fun factor and four seats. However, there are more practical 4 seat performance cars, and more capable used cars in the price range.

There are those that place more value within a dollar, and those that place more value within a minute. I believe the time spent within the CS will be very full of enjoyment.

Last edited by medphysdave; 09-09-2020 at 09:53 PM..
Appreciate 1
Tornado1M1209.00