12-13-2006, 09:23 PM   #2
d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Cool

lol.. i knew i took those pics for a reason. Some day they would come in handy lol. I'lll help you out, I got shots from when I installed my K&N. I seriously don't think their is much difference. Correct me if I am wrong, but you asked this question because you realized that when you look for performance mods, they mostly have available for "i" versions rather than "xi"? Because I've noticed that myself. Sometimes, I just assume okay... its got the 4wd thing going so... maybe.. errr... something ^*% ^

so what are you trying to do anyway? if you don't mind asking...

Attached you will find the pics that I took last month. Might not be exactly or all you are looking for, but that's it for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
Is the engine in the 330xi positioned different from how the engine is placed in the 330i? Are there any differences in the Front Engine Fan, or the OEM air intake duct?

Please someone help me answer this.

also, if anyone who ever took off their OEM intake, can u please take a picture of your air duct piece - the piece that attached to the front frame of the car to draw air from the kidney grille area. take one of the top, the bottom, and the profile. I would truly be grateful and it would be very very helpful.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0