If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maq
I bet you didn't know Inzaghi hates Materrazi with a passion. In fact, as my Italian friend told me, most veterans on the national team and all the AC Milam guys aren't friends with Materrazi. He played in World Cup only because Nesta was injured. So all is not well.

If you even watch soccer on a regular basis, you'd know the way Materrazi plays is not common. You don't play to make friends that's right, but you don't play to hurt others either. You play that way, you hurt yourself in the end. That's the golden rule in any sport. I played in the city league for 2 years (and many more years for school teams), fortunately I've never met a guy as aggressive as Materrazi.

I know you love your team, and there are some great playes on the team that deserve the trophy. But Materrazi is not one of them.
I heard rumors from my cousin who lives in italy, that materazzi has always been an agressive player. But in my mind, i thought well agressive is what wins the ball, so why not. At this point, im so proud of italy for winning that ill admit straight up- none of this matters to me at this point.

I played soccer for 7 years ,and i encountered dirty dirty players (of course girls, who are prob worse). And yea it pissed the shitt outta me, but what can you do?? I mean i cant go tap the ref on the back and tell him that girl is bullying me or whatever. DEAL WITH IT.

Race is another issue entirely, shouldnt have been brought up. But as for now, there is no proof that was the issue. Some say he insulted his sister, others say this/that.

BUt my point is- there is so much negitivity surrounding the italian defender that it makes me frustrated because hes being singled out as the only one who talks shit. I can BET a million dollars it was going both ways.