Jimjamz
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring (Frozen Black)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYNick View Post
Guess I am the old man in the room. I started to embrace, play everyday and expand my vinyl collection during the pandemic. I went as far as to produce and distribute 30 Podcasts featuring one classic rock album, each show. "5 O'clock Vinyl", featuring NYNick. I had a small, dedicated audience. Maybe I'll start that up again someday.

And I sold my last new Porsche, a 2009 911 turbo, maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I'm done with these overly capable, too fast, too big sports cars and I've been a Porsche fanatic for 50 years. You can't have any fun in them around town.

I recently sold my '74 2002 tii to reduce the number of cars I own and (don't) drive. I'm down to a '78, an '88 and the little bit naughty M2 CS. It reminds me of both the little bit crazy muscle cars of the '60s (yes, I've owned a few) and the early and somewhat dangerous and tricky Porsches.

Whew, that was a mouthful! Time for a nap.
That’s why I went with the least power 911 spec in manual form. I’m not after a track car, but something to enjoy around town and long drives.
Appreciate 0