View Single Post
      01-09-2024, 12:28 PM   #12
MooMooM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
CATskills - how fitting, I should have known . If you want I can check with people I know in Binghampton if that is closer, but probably better to have the people putting in your coilovers do it all at one time for you.
Yeah Catskills, lovely place and would not trade it for anywhere else (got a lot of tracks nearby, lime rock an hour, ny safety track an hour, palmer 2 hours, thomson 2 hours) but of course no shops I would take it to around here.

I agree that would be nice to do it all in one but I really like the guy in Jersey and would like to give him my business, great mech, honest and very nice. But this will of course add a bit of a headache since I have to go to a couple places.

Other place I am considering (and this would be for both install and alignment ) would be Munich Motorsports in connecticut. 2 hours from me and would just get both done at the same time or mchanics, I met the owner and they have tons of good reviews and do a lot of track cars but this is in Long Island also 2 hours away but also would just get everything done. I just want to make sure the coilovers get installed and then aligned properly the first time so I don't have to drive hours again to get stuff changed or fixed.

Last edited by MooMooM2; 02-08-2024 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 0