07-27-2023, 07:52 PM   #6
jefe2000
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
I was able to source a Continental belt wear tester for myself from CRP Industries (located in the US state of New Jersey). It arrived in the mail sometime over the past few weeks — I was out of the country for most of July, so I only just received it.

I found a tip on how to obtain a wear tester in this HumbleMechanic YouTube video:
https://youtu.be/Clv2ZlS3hB0

See the video description for details. I don’t want to deny HumbleMechanic the views or likes on his video, so instead of copying/pasting the details here, I recommend heading over to the YouTube video page and reading the video description.

CRP Industries sent me one Continental belt wear tester at no charge (see attached photos). I’ve sent follow-up questions to CRP Industries about whether more are available for purchase or whether I can send friends/family to them to obtain their own belt wear testers. If I’m able to purchase some extra ones and CRP Industries won’t provide them to non-USA residents, maybe I can pass them along to fellow forum members for the cost of the device plus shipping. I’ll update here when I hear back from CRP Industries. And I think the OP is in Canada, so I’d be interested to know if he could source a wear tester from CRP Industries.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
F87source7367.00