Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 3351

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
i kinda understand. i dont unhook bras that arent Victoria's Secret
Best joke I heard all week!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I have to say I agree with the OP. I do not hate Nissans (I grew up with a dad who owned a series of Datsun Z's and BMW 2002's) but I would never consider paying that kind of price for a Nissan.

Car enthusiasm to me is more than performance numbers. It is also history, driving experience, and that intangible of soul. For the same reason I would never buy a Lamborghini. To my mind they will always be wanna be Ferrari's made by a tractor maker. Maybe the day Lamborghini wins a race in F1 or Le Mans I would reconsider but until then...
Dude nissan has won many races over many years and started many racing series events from its funding and pushed technology into this new era! You said history, its doesn't get much richer than nissan. Driving experience?? tell me how many people have taken a car for under 100k bone stock around the NUR as fast as this car? Made the 977 turbo (162k msrp) look like a civic at the TSUKUBA track, its on youtube. look it up! I understand your ideals about lambo cause they never won a race, no history and all. But answer this if you were around when Porsche built its first car you'd be saying the same thing to them. Having to look back and be the guy who made those comments about the brand name Porsche you'd feel dumb. Give respect where respect is due, name or no name. 75k for anything this amazing, even if it was a fricken Hyundai GTR, is a deal. Nothing 75k or under come even slightly close. Now wouldnt you like to see a Lamborghini for 75k brand new? It still wouldnt be as good as a NISSAN Skyline though for performance, maybe style only.
Appreciate 0