Reddevils7
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2CS

Garage List
2020 F87 M2CS  [8.56]
2010 E92 M3  [8.37]
Yeah if I was to spend a good chunk of more money on top of selling my CS today absolutely it would be for a 991.2 gt3. But that would be about another 40-50k on top of selling and I just don't feel like spending more money at this time lol. Everything I saved last year I'm about to just do a balloon payment and payoff school loans this summer when the payment hold expires. Then I'll just save the last 6 months of the year and we'll see next year. The market should adjust a little too by then. Then it'll be either sell the CS or consider holding off for another full year and then add a proper car in addition to keeping the CS. If that's the case it'll most likely be either a LT McLaren, 458 or 991 gt3rs. Right now with how happy I am with my CS I'm totally okay just driving it as my only car for another 1-2 years, maybe adding a cheap car this next winter just for work milles. The only problem with getting a spare "cheap" car is everything is overpriced rn. I remember when I first started college I got a brand new v6 accord coupe for $25k and 0.9% apr lmao if only those were still the days
Appreciate 4