View Single Post
      02-01-2023, 10:36 PM   #5
okla_m2c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '20 BMW F87 M2C

Garage List
+1 to CT Carbon. At the time, they were the only vendor that I could find that could provide a CS front lip replica. For the price point, it was well worth it compared to the OEM pricing (it's over $2K as you may already know). I think I got mine for ~$400, but they seemed to have raised the prices due to demand. Quality is decent.

I've noticed that other vendors may have slight variations to the CS style lip (both front and rear).

My only complaint is that the clear coating is slightly weathering/peeling (near the bottom). But that is probably my fault.. I used some XPEL trackwrap on the front bumper and put some of it on the lip in prep for a long road trip / trackday. When I peeled off the trackwrap, it pulled small pieces of the clear coat off of the lip. Very hard to tell from far away, but up close you'll notice. Don't mind though, since I know I may need to replace it in the future. As a DD, it's extremely difficult not to scrape the bottom of the front lip. Better to beat up a $400-500 aftermarket part than a $2K one.
Appreciate 1
F87 S55158.00