Rep
Drives: Current: F87 M2C, JLU Wrangler

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattanah View Post
I got my B16 from the UK, Litchfield version. Very minor drop (around 10mm all around).

The best offers I have found on the standard B16 are in the UK (https://www.mlperformance.co.uk/prod...cef7&_ss=r). Shipping cost isn't bad.

Here are some pictures of my setup.
Hey there. Just wondering if you (or anyone else) have heard any direct driving feedback on the difference b/n Litchfield's version of the B16 kit and Bilstein's B16 spec for the M2? I know Litchfield's spring rate and valving is different, but how does that change street and track driving?

The site you referenced (MLP) won't have the regular B16 kit in stock until late Jan, but it's quite a bit cheaper than Litchfield's kit which is in stock. Trying to decide if the extra Litchfield cost is worth it, or should wait til Jan for the cheaper set.

Also seems like if Litchfield's specs and pricing is the same for their Bilstein & Nitron kits, I would go Nitron for the added ride height and dampening adjustability.

Thoughts? Thanks.
Hey there,
Unfortunately I can't help you with that. I went with Chris Harris's recommendation

"not too little, not too much"
Appreciate 0