View Single Post
      09-18-2022, 11:44 AM   #128
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
My neighbor and I received our Autosolutions shifters from Ronald on Thursday. We originally planned on spending the weekend installing them on both cars. However, after experiencing the installation time/headache on his E46, caused by the tight clearances under the car, I decided to forego my installation.

If I had access to a full blown lift, I'd take it on. But we only have Quickjacks, making the install much more difficult than it otherwise could be.

So now I'm thinking of reaching out to a couple of local shops this week to get price estimates for a professional install. Autosolutions instructions state that a shop should be estimating 2-3 hours, which sounds insane when I think about how much longer it took us to do it on his car.

Anyway, I'm just curious how many hours other shops may have quoted people, before I start making some calls.

Last edited by DadVibes; 09-18-2022 at 11:57 AM..
Appreciate 0