View Single Post
      08-16-2022, 06:39 AM   #58
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotxERAU View Post
Thanks 🙏🏻 your numbers sound great and spool is definitely a concern for me so TTE460 sounds like the sweet spot. Also wasn’t sure how much power the stock LPFP could hold before needing an upgrade and sound like that can be left alone if staying below 500 whp.

I am new to the flexfuel game. Do I need anything other than the Dorch stage 1 to start mixing E85 in my tank? Even on the 93 octane map my timing is not the greatest. I would like to bump up the octane a bit. Am I good to add some pump E85 to help that without any concern?
E85 will clean up the timing. Are you running the PTF Flexfuel or other sensor? If so, add E40 to start, switch to Map 1 on the 2+ Multimap & hang on!

If everything looks good, you should be able to run up to E60 with the Dorch Stg 1 in the summer for more timing advance & power, and E50 in the winter. Altho, I’ll drop to E30-35 in winter so cold start cranking isn’t as bad.

Changing bn Emixes during the year and pump gas on road trips is where the ethanol sensor and Multimap become very convenient.
Appreciate 0