06-14-2022, 04:46 PM   #2
chasebish
chasebish
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihowareyougood View Post
1. What are the obvious (or perhaps not-so-obvious) advantages with staying on 19s vs downsizing to 18s? Any traction control issues or other electronic items to consider/mitigate?

2. Are these offsets too aggressive for stock height/camber, and any potential rubbing/clearance issues? I'm new to fitment and still trying to wrap my head fully around how those specs will look.

3. It seems like 18" is the more popular size for TEs. I have no intent on selling for now, but are TEs in 19" that much more difficult to offload?

4. For those with 18s, what are your thoughts on how they look? If you could do it over again would you choose 19s or stick with 18s? Same question but flipped for the 19" owners!
1. I run 18s due to more tire availability, have had no issues with the electronics and also know plenty of others on 18s

2. 18x10.5 et20 on the rear is probably too aggressive. The 19s setup should be fine at stock ride height. I personally run 18x10 +40 with a spacer, more common setup is 18x10 +25 square

3. I think 18s look better! 18s are probably easier to resell due to tire availability

4. Very happy with 18s, don't think I'm ever going to run 19s on my car since getting the AP racing bbk
Appreciate 1
Rundskop148.00