View Single Post
      03-13-2022, 10:20 AM   #462
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKen_0115 View Post
Hey Zack, STG3 E50 OTS maps will require the updated Turbo like PS2 right? It won't apply for the stock turbo with E50-E55 mixed. Also will I get the benefit with new update for HPFP if I run E60 mixed in the stock turbo. Thanks for sharing some great insights.
I don't know Halim's exact plans, but from what I've seen in testing I think you're right in that there will be a Stg 3 E50 map for guys with larger turbos and a Stg 2+ E50 map for guys with stock turbos.

The Stg 3 guys will be able to run 23psi to redline, whereas stock turbo Stg 2+ E50 guys should be getting a nice bump in midrange power with boost tapering up top to smooth out the curve.

Ultimately it will take some of both groups dyno'ing their cars on the beta or new maps when they drop, since I'm kind of an in between case with my TTE460.

As for the HPFP update when running the stock turbo & E60--there's no additional power, but you'll absolutely benefit on colder days especially if you go WOT in lower gears where the torque/power demand is greatest. I used to get HPFP drop outs with my Dorch Stage 1 on the Stg 2+ E30 map with my Dinan turbo in those situations. Now, I don't even get drop outs on the Stg 3 E50 beta and E50 fuel with my TTE460 in those situations, so the update should help you too!
Appreciate 0