Thread: Eibach pro kit
View Single Post
      01-03-2022, 03:12 PM   #307
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Reviving this thread to ask couple of questions about the Eibach Pro-Kit.

I just purchased a 2020 M2C, which previously belonged to another forum member. The car has Vorshlag camber plates and Swift springs installed. While it looks and handles amazingly well, it's a bit too slammed for me. Currently, there is absolutely no gap between tire and fender in front or rear. I measured the distance from the bottom of the wheel lip to bottom of fender edge and it's at 590mm (front) and 595mm (rear).

I'm looking to raise the car ~10mm, to roughly 600mm (front) and 605mm (rear). If my eyeballs don't deceive me, this should equate to ~1 finger gap in front and 1-2 finger gap in the rear.

From all the pictures I've sen, it appears that this is pretty much exactly what the Eibach Springs will provide.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the measurement from the bottom of your 19" wheel lip to bottom of fender edge, front and rear? Also, would you say you have about a 1 finger gap front and maybe slightly more than 1 finger gap in rear?