View Single Post
      11-04-2021, 01:18 AM   #107
svenscu
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Pilot View Post
I heard the Remus Sport with AA resonated equal length in multiple videos and it sounds noticeably better than how mine sounded in videos. Usually these exhaust videos do not do it justice and the car actually sounds much better in person. So if I loved the sound over the videos this much, I would have definitely tried the setup on my car as well. There are a couple threads where you can find those videos.

The reason I would go for the resonated over non-resonated is the potential rasp, drone and cold start issues reported by some folks here with the non-resonated version. For me, I much rather have a great sounding setup with no rasp or drone even if it means it won't be as loud as other options.
I ordered the Remus Sport already but I'm still quite torn between the combo of:

1. AA Single unresonated - which is already tried and tested by you and stryyker. (safest bet) also most popular build in my country.
2. AA Single resonated - which i haven't heard of
3. AA EL resonated - i saw in another post, that remus race, AA EL resonated, and catless downpipe had rasp at 2k rpm (but maybe because of catless DP, if this was catted it might be different)

4. AA EL unresonated

I like both of your comments of not being too loud, and i still have the option of a catted downpipe when i want to tune the car, which would make it a bit louder still.
Appreciate 0