View Single Post
      01-04-2021, 12:47 PM   #98
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMadness View Post
Beautiful car. Nice buy as ultimately the car is more comfortable for you. The wheels look amazing. Too bad the vents are fake and wondering how the brakes feel in comparison. Also some tall drivers complain about the headrest being too forward and uncomfortable. Have you experienced this?
I'm not bothered by fake vents honestly as i think it makes the car look cool. Not to mention there are a ton of cars out there with fake vents as at this points its more of a design choice rather than a function choice

As far as the brakes go i felt like the M2C bite harder. But i think thats really where it shows that its really meant for the track. The Supra brakes ease into them for a smoother braking feel which i find makes it a better daily driver.

For the headrest, i'm 6'3" so not short by any means and i have no trouble with the seat. In fact its hands down the most comfortable seat in any car i've ever owned. I think people have a problem because they sit wrong. The car very much wants you to take a more sit back position, sort of inspired by F1 cars. You're supposed to lean back and bring the seat forward. The headrest is designed perfectly to shape the back of your neck in that position, and its what allowed me to drive for 4 hours straight when driving the car home from the dealership.
Appreciate 1