Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VW Golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeese View Post
Very nice!

...In the interim, I am trying to understand if the parts I have added so far have led to an increase in air pressure. It's crazy annoying. It may be that what I am feeling (hearing?) was always present. Anyway, it is conspicuous.....

I had this type of sensation when I installed the Active Autowerke exhaust on my N55. Had extremely poor fitment from the downpipe adapter and midpipe. On highway trips it felt like pressure would build up in my ears. Everything was fixed after I had the pipes modded to not touch anything.

I'm having this build up of air pressure in my ears with my stock N55 M2 - you mentioned you had the pipes modded to not touch anything in regards to a poor fitment from the down-up and midpipe?

Could you share a little more about the work that was done here? I would have never thought the exhaust would be causing this sensation for myself, but now did want to explore getting this checked out and would be great to know a little more so I can point the workshop in the right direction, thanks!
Appreciate 0