View Single Post
      10-10-2020, 09:12 AM   #120
Smgs1992
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I have a Johnsonred chainsaw, which is just a different brand name for Husqvarna. It has to be going on 20 years old now. It's a beast. I've even run it underwater several times (don't ask). About 8 years ago I bought a Stihl 16" 250 saw. Effing thing was a complete PIA to get started when cold. Always would flood. I got so pissed with it, I finally ran it over and crushed it with my tractor and then set it on fire. The only thing steel about Stihl equipment is it stihl won't start; POS crap. I replaced it with an electric Snapper, which I use for those 20-minute jobs you need a saw for.

I have two Husky weed eaters, also well over 20 years old. One is actually a brush cutter (handlebars and vest) with steel cutting blades for saplings. I'll never get anything other than Husqvarna cutting equipment from now on. Learned my lesson with Stihl.
That’s surprising your experience with the MS250 i’m pretty familiar with using that before i bought my husky and always had a good experience.
I’m very happy with the husqvarna though and have had experience with a couple of their bigger saws as well. Debated both my 435 and the 250 but i got a better price on the husky so that was my reasoning behind that choice. I’ve used both and like both so i’d personally be happy with either
07 E92 335i 6MT, MMP inlets, DCI, VRSF 7.5 competition intercooler, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF chargepipe, 335is clutch, Vader Solutions stage 2 LPFP, MHD stage 2+, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, R1 Concepts drilled slotted rotors, TSW Nurburgring 19x8 19x9.5
Appreciate 0