10-07-2020, 10:26 AM   #66
Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
**UPDATE**

Again, apologies for the slow development times on these... a more than full time job is getting in the way.

Good news... fitment of the snorkel itself is dead on and tucked nicely to the sides. I've added the redesigned grill pieces which fit great and look pretty nice.

The bad news... i dont love the way it fits into the stock piece (the tolerances are too tight), so I think we need one more improvement before its finally ready for people who dont want to spend hours cursing ... (sending to print today).

I THINK... these are good enough to do some testing of IAT and maybe a dyno pull. The way they feed air in... there should be a small bump in power (but then again, goals were just a drop in IAT... power would be a bonus)

I am able to install without removing the front bumper 100%. I'm not the most handy around cars, but I have done all the installs and removing the radiator support (over and over) myself. Its pretty straightforward and will supply instructions and pictures - I have definately figured out some tricks to make it easier...

No real plans to sell these, but we will figure out a way to get them to people who are interested... if not just simply supply the file.

OK that is dope as shit.

What do you mean by the rad support? Its not possible to do it by just removing the kidneys? I'd love the final STL when your done