Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
I can't seem to adjust my seating position such that I can see the instrument cluster info. Am I alone?

I'm pretty tall at 6'1" and already have the seat back straight and the steering wheel lowered about mid way. Why is it that I have to lean forward to see the info?

I don't get it. What am I missing?
J

Not sure?

What is obstructing your view?

If it is the steering wheel column, and the column is lowered all the way, then seems you need to move the seat up.

Personally, I am about 6 feet tall and have not experienced any difficulty seeing the instrument cluster (adjustable cluster located at center/bottom).

///AVM
Yes, the top of the column is in the way. My seat is pretty close to the steering wheel already and the seat back is upright. Steering wheel column is mid way and it is completely obstructing the view of the adjustable cluster.

I cannot believe how closely I have to sit in relation to the steering wheel and how low the steering column must be in order to fully see it. Very odd.
Why dont you move your seat back and recline the backrest till you can view the instrument cluster properly and save the settings. You can also adjust the steering tilt position up ot down, have you tried all these settings ?