08-03-2020, 06:29 PM   #41
boldy1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW's m2

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Talked to my mechanic this morning, and should have my car tomorrow. I threw all the PITA jobs at him (Evo3 mount/fit, turbo inlet, BOV), along with HPFP, oil, plugs, air filter, etc, so they're taking their time.

They were able to cut up the stock radiator brace and reuse it, similar to what is done with the Dinan and other FMIC's, so I hope to have some pics and info on that for you guys.

They were also able to get the Evo3 to fit with my larger CSF DCT cooler that extends down a couple inches lower than the OEM DCT cooler, so that's good news.

Lastly, the foam that's on the bumper that sits between the bumper cover is not used with the Wagner setup b/c of the cutouts in the new crash bumper for additional air flow. Not a biggie, but if someone taps your bumper when they're parallel parking there is a greater risk of cracking the bumper, vs just marking it up. Just an FYI to watch where you park.

Also going to go ahead and get my tune started with Cary Jordan, so lots more to come later this week!
Hi bud I'm new here and still trying to work this out. I got the same setup up as you with the csf radiator and dct cooler the mech who installed mine completely left the support braces out any pictures or help on how I can sort it out and install the brace will be appreciated
Appreciate 1
ZM22839.50