Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
On a side note, I just saw a Canadian M2CS without the pensioner/fender flares so the US market may not get those horrendous additions.
Not sure why the fender flares are considered 'horrendous' or otherwise so off putting? I would hardly notice them if not pointed out to me, and they do not look bad . . . then again, this perspective comes from, perhaps, the only M2C owner on the planet who actually likes the look of the M2C muffler.

///AVM
I personally feel they don't suit the car, I'm sure there are some amongst us here that are eager to add them on their M2.

Very subjective and personal preference for this one AVM.
I mean the plastic flares serve no purpose other than a bandaid to get around the regulation that the overall fender must be X dimension past the wheel...tbh doesn't bother me too much...

On the other hand, the wireless charger not able to accommodate bigger phones bother me a ton. I know a former Bimmerpost member designed a component, that when replaced, allows to accommodate larger phones. If a member can do this with just a simple component swap out, why can't BMW?

And before someone says the wireless charger is slow, I know, but I still would like to use that feature for the convenience factor.