Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo 335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Take a look at preowned M2Cs. They're a fantastic alternative and many to chose from. MY19 - MY21 are virtually the same and from what I have seen, there are plenty of stock, especially in 2-4 years.

Hope to have you being back to a M2C soon!
OG M2s can be found in the mid to high $40s. I’ve yet to see a ‘19+ Competition for anything less than $55k and the ones in that range had higher than average miles and/or extensive mods that suggest “spirited driving”. Clean low mileage ‘19 and ‘20s are going for stupid money when you can order a brand new one for only $2,000 more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo 335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Take a look at preowned M2Cs. They're a fantastic alternative and many to chose from. MY19 - MY21 are virtually the same and from what I have seen, there are plenty of stock, especially in 2-4 years.

Hope to have you being back to a M2C soon!
OG M2s can be found in the mid to high $40s. I've yet to see a '19+ Competition for anything less than $55k and the ones in that range had higher than average miles and/or extensive mods that suggest "spirited driving". Clean low mileage '19 and '20s are going for stupid money when you can order a brand new one for only $2,000 more.
This x 10

It's ridiculous. This market doesn't even make any sense, unless someone is completely clueless.

I gave up on finding a 2019-2020 M2 Comp in 6MT because I couldn't find any with low mileage at a reasonable price. By reasonable, I mean under $55k. Considering that I can (and did) get a brand new one for practically that price, who exactly are these sellers kidding?

Question becomes, why would anyone in their right mind NOT get a new one? (Unless it's a time sensitive matter or you have no patience)
Appreciate 1