07-03-2020, 06:10 AM   #40
Sam-R
Private
Rep
Drives: OG M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostriderf80 View Post
Does this make a huge difference?

I found real geo made biggest diff w c/o and corner weighing.

Before any of this car drove like vw bus.
As said above not massive from just bushes, especially as stock were still in good condition.

A good geo can make the world of difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by filet.M2c View Post
Awesome build! Definitely inspiring. So If I'm reading correctly, you can run the KW clubsport directly on an M2c without any further modification due to the M4 CF strut? Are you running the recommended M4 settings or adjusted anything for the M2?
KW clubsport 2-way for an F80/F82 M3/M4 on an original M2

Believe this kit fits with the stock steel M2 brace as well, but yes it enabled me to run the carbon brace.

Went for the M4 kit as seems the M2 kit only comes in 3-way which is £1200 more and more adjustment that I need for a road/track day car.

And yes KW click recommendations for the M4 as weight is not much between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanen View Post
Awesome modifications, just wanted to note that the aluminum strut brace fits in without cutting or other modifications, at least for those on the other side of the pond with left hand steering. So at least for those of us in the US who are making this improvement it is probably best to install the aluminum brace intact.
Probably the case there being LHD if the ABS unit and piping is in a different placement to mine as that was the main foul on mine
Appreciate 1
filet.M2c784.00