View Single Post
      05-29-2020, 07:24 AM   #162
Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
The Creventic 24H Series - but ironically this one is a 12hr race. Not until Nov 13 so hopefully we are pretty back to normal by that time.

When we were supposed to race at Spa the first weekend of May it was going to be my first time in Europe and my wife & I were going to make an extended trip out of it. Thinking this might serve as a good replacement but kind of concerned about the weather. Is November a pretty decent time to visit that region?

Exactly - it's a track day - that kind of stuff shouldn't happen. Wasn't like he came around a blind corner and the Z3 was sitting in the middle of the track dead in the water or anything like that. That whole mess sucks for the Z3 guy.

That's what the track seemed like from a sim perspective. Just had a really cool flow to it - glad to hear that holds up in the real world. I could see on a TD that trains could be an issue with a lot of cars out there.

I'll give y'all a shout if we end up going. Some pretty awesome cars in that series. I would be in a lower class in a M2 CS Racing - but they run up to GT3 class cars.
How does the CS racing compare to your track toy OG?

Track has a great flow only interrupted by the 90 degree right hander into the Audi S corner. Just the slowest point really.

November is not a nice time, its cold, moist, dark, and rainy. I would postpone any holiday till April/May. South EU is better but still not the same as summer obv.
Kankles1485.50