View Single Post
      05-21-2020, 10:30 PM   #54
asciimike
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Ok, thanks to flybigjet I got access to an M2C and pulled some settings. Here are a few more that might be useful:
  • ICM > C_FDS_FES_Verbau > MDM (from FDS) // this makes sense (M Drive Mode vs Driving Dynamics Switch)
  • ICM > IcmKod_B_Sportindividualisierbar > aus (from ein) // disable the sport settings
  • ICM > C_Infospeicher_AS_enable > enable (from disable) // no idea what this does
  • HU > FES > FES_FEATURE > aktiv (from nicht_aktiv)
  • HU > FES > FDS_POPUP_DEACTIVATE > nicht_aktiv (from aktiv)
  • HU > FES > MACRO_FDS > nicht_aktiv (from popup_and_config)
  • HU > EfficientDynamics > HIST_FDS_MODE_NAME > nicht_aktiv (aktiv)
  • HU > EfficientDynamics > HIST_FDS_MODE_COLOR > nicht_aktiv (aktiv)

Also MDrive wasn't VO coded AFAICT (admittedly I went a little quick through that part), so I think that's a dead end :/

Unfortunately, this didn't seem to change much of anything (beyond the car yelling at me for being in MDM seemingly permanently, even after I coded it back to FDS). M1 and M2 still have the values empty and didn't seem to set anything properly. Maybe I do need the center console switches after all?

I don't think I pulled the Kombi CAFD right so I don't have any additional insight into it.

Also, Tokenmaster's NCD/CAFD tool doesn't seem to read the CAFD files I pulled from the M2C--I just get an error in the compare tool saying "One or more errors occurred." My M2 files seem to open fine.
Appreciate 0