View Single Post
      05-18-2020, 03:18 PM   #55
PilotxERAU
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by asciimike View Post
I find them pretty comfortable and it's rare that passengers complain (my only complaint has come from my 6'8" friend, as his hips were too wide for the seats and I couldn't get them to go back far enough...).

I use a QuickFit Pro with them all the time, and they're definitely a little more fatiguing than the stock seats were. I didn't get the lumbar support option, and I likely should have, since I think I sit straighter in it which I'm not used to.

My only other complaint driving a manual is that they really are designed for DCT, as moving my right arm to shift gets some resistance from the curve of the shoulders.

Lastly, if you need to have normal folks get in/out of the rear seats, the sportsters are going to be much better. You can get people in the back, but they have to contort themselves to get in (or be children). Once you're in, it's perfectly spacious, it's just hard to get in/out.
Wondering if you changed the slider angle so the Nagaro's are straight on longitudinally with the chassis unlike the stock M2 seat which are angled to meet side impact standards?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0