F87EVO
Major
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
No new M2CS news is making me sad. I'm still debating my color options. I really want the gold wheels. I'm not going to do it on HS and am not really interested in a white or black car. I'm down to two options:

1. HS/Blk wheels
2. MSB/Gld wheels

I think I'll go back and forth until the day I sign the papers.
If you keep thinking about it day by day it would be difficult for the time to pass .. same here . I went misano blue with gold wheels and ccb , but its personal preference , you can't go wrong with any option , my fav color is the blue so i went blue . Also its the exclusive color , but again its not the colour that makes the CS ! as for the no news etc , i would say we will have more news in Europe by May because atm everything is closed , and some that have placed their orders months ago , BMW told them that their status is "105" which i think means Order out of production period . I was told that the production month was in June , but no one knows , dealership is closed until 4th May , and i guess i ll hear the bad news ..