View Single Post
      03-21-2020, 05:37 PM   #186
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Fifty View Post
Looking good. The rivets used in the M2C defintielyfit, so I think there's som further research to be done on part numbers. So - for example - in the second pic, the bracket for the ABS unit is different on the M2C and provide more clearance. Pictures of an M2C in a Dealership
Interesting... I can see that the brackets do indeed look slightly different, but the part number is the same on RealOEM, same for the M2, 3 and 4, including the OG M2.

One of the reasons that I had to trim the clips is that I have fitted the reinforcing rings. This removes the clearance beneath the strut that is there on the M4.

I'm pretty sure the part numbers are correct; I watched a few videos of suspension work being done on M3s and M4s to see what they had, and photos like those that you posted of the M2C. The M2C photo you posted is from a RHD model by the way, so there are some differences. That might also explain the ABS unit bracket difference.

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 0