Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Sorry if I come off as ignorant, it's really not my intention but everyday you walk out your house is a gamble, tomorrow is not guaranteed, so I'm willing roll the dice and move on...
It's not that you come across as ignorant, but as someone who is only thinking about yourself. If you are sick, whether your know it or not, you put others at risk. Think of your coworkers, parents, grandparents, relatives, friends, etc. I don't get this idea of this being overblown, as if the entire world was looking for an excuse to shut down, have hospitals overfilled with dying people and lose trillions of $$$ in the process. All because they were duped by the media.
If that's what you believe than it's what you believe. If there's anything I've learned is that there's literally nothing I can say to people that think this way to change their minds. I may as well be talking to a wall. But, I know there may be others out there that may come across this thread and are simply uninformed looking for answers and I want to make sure they understand this is not a joke, a conspiracy or some other crazy theory that changes whenever hard facts come out.
I'm selfish? Really? That hurts because its so far from the truth and I really don't have any shame to say otherwise, had It been true, as a selfish person wouldn't.

Get off your soapbox already, no one comes here for information on a pandemic, we're just shooting the breeze and if you want to bury your head in the sand and believe the world is ending, more power to you and maybe if you buying into all that, then you should also try praying, that might work..

I simply believe opposite and like I clearly mention is just my opinion. I'm not trying to sway folks either way, I pinky promise.

I couldn't care less either way, I've been social distancing before it became a thing.

My "selfishness" for one, spans from the folks that live hand-to-mouth and depend on a check every week to survive but is unnecessarily displaced because of virus the risk of contracting is less than winning the lotto.

I resent the fact I'm labeled as anything when my heart is clean but instead of using that to think, I use my brain.

I'm always willing to accept new information and humble myself if I'm wrong, as everyday is college for me but so far, I'm not convinced that the entire globe needed to spot spinning on its axis simple because some people got sick but we'll leave it that because I feel my point of view is getting lost in translation and being misconstrued.

Enjoy your healthy diet of the media KoolAid, lap it but for now, I'll continue drinking my Corona until supposed Armageddon but until then, lets just amicably agree to disagree on the subject because I actually appreciate most of your contributions here.

For the record, I don't believe society is being totally unreasonable, considering the facts but merely overacting based on the media's domino effect..
Appreciate 0