View Single Post
      03-14-2020, 12:29 AM   #1572
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Dave and Hegge
I know each of you are all-in on the M2CS. I honestly think that is awesome and cannot wait for each of you to take delivery. The simple fact that you want one is all that really matters as far as anyone else is concerned.
That said, each of you give similar impression that the M2CS will offer improved performance over the Competition. Dave, I believe you indicated your view that the M2CS will be ‘greater than the sum of its parts.’ For the sake of conversation - not argument - I offer opposing view.
- The adaptive suspension and nominal increase of 39hp are certainly not going to significantly alter performance.
- The M2CS ‘dual-branch exhaust’ – whatever that means - certainly is not going to alter performance, and appears to only entail a form of altered valve control associated with more artificial cabin noise.
- The alcantara interior, carbon fiber bits, wheels, etc certainly offer no performance enhancement.
- no significant weight savings in the M2CS over the Competition.
medphysdave stopping the M2 CS mission ?

I'm sorry, M2C 9000. Dave's afraid he can't do that. This mission is too important for Dave to allow you to jeopardize it.

///AVM2531.00