View Single Post
      03-07-2020, 12:45 PM   #7
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenGT View Post
The M performance suspension is designed in house by M division from my understanding and KW builds it to there specifications.

I wish I knew if the suspension thats on my 2020 model is better than the M performance suspension.

Meaning when they released the M performance suspension back in 2016 it was to upgrade the handling characteristics of the M2 not the competition. All my sources that I have read the competition version does have different suspension tuning.
Early on during the M2c debut there was some inaccurate information regarding the M2c's suspension being revised. We all later learned there were no changes, a quick parts lookup will show you the OG M2 and M2c share the exact same suspension components and part numbers. To further confuse things owners noticed the M2c had better ride quality compared to the OG M2 which had some convinced the suspension had been re-tuned. It had not, the difference in ride quality between the two models can be attributed to the added bracing which stiffened up the front of the M2c as well as the M2c weighing more than the OG M2.
Appreciate 2